Made For Adventure
Successfully taking on big objectives in the winter months demands gear that works hard without weighing you down, which is precisely what Rab had in mind when developing the Electron Pro Men’s Down Jacket. It packs a pile of RDS certified, cruelty-free 800 fill down. It’s enhanced with a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment, meaning that it will still keep you warm if it gets wet, unlike traditional down, which loses the majority of its insulating ability when it gets soaked. The lightweight polyamide shell admirably balances lightness with durability, ensuring that this lightweight layer is far from fragile. And it’s rounded out with a host of mountain-ready features like the helmet compatible hood, harness-optimized two way zipper, and low bulk stretch armholes that make for easy layering. This is a jacket you can rely on when retaining heat makes the difference between a successful summit and having to bail because you’re frozen solid.
- Extremely warm lightweight down jacket perfect for mountain use
- 800-fill hydrophobic goose down provides reliable warmth in harsh conditions
- Pertex Quantum Pro face fabric and lining seals out wind and driving snow
- Helmet-compatible hood with wired-peak stops
- 2 harness and pack compatible zippered hand pockets
- Two-way front zipper with insulated draft collar
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Men's
- Hip Length
- Weight: 18.5 oz
- Insulation: 800-fill R.D.S Certified Goose Down with Nikwax hydrophobic treatment
- Material: 100% Polyamide with Polyurethane Coating
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.