From mellow laps on the skin track to the most committing alpine objectives you’ve ever dared to dream about, the Rab Khroma Kinetic Men’s Jacket covers all the bases for a backcountry-ready outer layer. It starts with stretch woven 3-layer Proflex™ fabric, which is simply remarkable for its blend of hardshell protection and softshell stretch and feel. Of course, a jacket hewn from such a capable material needs details to match, like the helmet compatible hood and a layering-friendly fit. There are a few details that set it apart as well, like the harness-compatible mesh backed Napolean pockets, which double as extra ventilation for those times when you’re working up a sweat on a windy ridgeline. If you prefer to earn your turns in any way possible, this is an outer layer that will have your back every day of the season.
- Stretch 3-layer jacket that's ideal for touring and ski mountaineering
- Stretch woven 3-layer Proflex™ material blends the protection of a hardshell with the stretch of softshell
- Helmet compatible hood is on-the-fly adjustable for an unrestricted fit
- Generous pit zips let you pop a vent to keep from overheating
- Mesh backed Napolean chest pockets double as extra vents for big ascents
- Regular fit leaves plenty of room for layering
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Ski Mountaineering, Backcountry Touring
- Hip Length
- Weight: 18.5 oz
- Material: 20D Stretch Woven 3-Layer Proflex (90% polyamide, 10% elastane)
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.