The Rab Xenon Jacket is an alpine enthusiast, built to provide plenty of warmth without the weight. Filled with 60 grams of Rab's proprietary Stratus synthetic insulation, made of recycled polyester that eliminates cold spots and keeps lofting even when wet, the Xenon is plenty toasty for long belays or snack breaks during winter missions yet still breathable enough to wear when you're kicking steps. The Atmos ripstop outer fabric is both durable and water-resistant, meaning you need fear neither scrapes with the occasional tree branches nor passing snow showers, and the elasticated hood, wrist cuffs, and drawcord hem offer the perfect fit no matter what layers you have on. When the sun comes back out, stuff the Xenon into is own pocket, toss it in your day pack for easy storage, and rest easy knowing that you've got a little something up your sleeve should the weather take a turn for the worse.
- Lightweight, synthetic insulation for ultralight alpine missions
- Stratus insulation is breathable, warm, and packable
- Atmos ripstop outer fabric with water-resistant coating
- Elasticated under-the-helmet hood
- Single internal zippered pocket doubles as a jacket stuff sack
- Drawcord hem and elastic wrist cuffs seal in precious warmth
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zipper with internal zip baffle for easy belays
- 2 zippered hand pockets secure essentials and warm your hands
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Men's
- Hip Length
- Weight: 12.7 oz
- Insulation: 60g Stratus recycled polyester insulation
- Material: Atmos lightweight ripstop
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.