If your adventures sometime take you into cobblestone alleys in foreign cities, concrete commutes, and the line from Pub A to Z, the Oboz Mendenhall has you covered. Featuring a downplayed style and a cotton/poly lining, this shoe will keep you cool and comfortable from gallery hops to board meetings. Also included are the O Fit Insole and toe and heel counters to give the Mendenhall the support of a hiking shoe—in a lightweight package suited to the urban jungle.
- O Fit Insole - Provides cushioning, comfort, and support while placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Relaxed fit with underfoot support.
- Upper Material - Nubuck leather with DWR treated cotton/poly canvas
- Midsole - Compression Molded EVA with Nylon Shank
- Outsole - Mountain Town outsole features low profile lugs for urban missions and impromptu hikes alike
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Heel Rise: 15mm