This is a special order item. Lead time for delivery is 3-5 weeks.
Xvent is king in the BetaX Wildland Fire Shirt. Airflow vents in each bicep area of the arms and two lower chest region vents allow for maximum torso airflow. Torso airflow helps to cool the core, keeping you more alert and focused. Made mostly of 5.8oz Tecasafe Plus (Lightweight and Breathable) with 7oz Tecasafe Plus in the areas you want extra toughness. Top button neck closure along with Mil-Spec Velcro wrist straps allow you to batten down the hatches when needed. ¾ YKK Nomex front zip allows for breathability and easy on/off capabilities. Two slanted bicep pockets with segmented Velcro keeps contents secure while allowing easy access even with gloves.
- Airflow Vents in Each Bicep Area and Chest Area
- 3/4 Front Zipper for breathability and easy on/off capabilities
- Two slanted bicep pockets with segmented Velcro
- 5.8oz Lightweight Fabric Provides Unmatched Comfort
- Excellent Moisture Management
- 7.0oz Material for Toughness
- FR Properties Won't Wash or Wear Out
- Top Button Neck Closure
- Mil-Spec Velcro Wrist Straps
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Certified to meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA 3406
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: TECASAFE™ PLUS 5.8oz and 7.0oz
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® Nomex® Zipper
- Melamine Button
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Total Weight (Size: L): 19 oz. / 0.54 kg.
- UL® Certified to current NFPA 1977 Specifications