This is a special order item. Lead time for delivery is 3-5 weeks.
The first and only Urban Interface Pant that battles against heat, sweat, and discomfort. With "Xvent" technology the CX Urban Interface Vent Pant protects you from internal and external heat. With absolutely stellar fit, leg venting, knee articulation, and seamless crotch (less chafing!) this urban interface pant will always keep you protected and comfortable.
Breathable: “Xvent” design provides air flow keeping your internal core temperature cooled
Comfortable: Seamless crotch design minimizes chafing
Fit & Mobility: Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility
Durable: Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Patent Pending “XVent” Technology makes these pants the “coolest” period.
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Bar Tacked and Stitched with high-quality Nomex® Thread
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Backed by 100% Guarantee
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Certified to meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA 3406
- Material: TECASAFE™ PLUS 7oz. by Tencate
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® NOMEX® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- 3M® Reflective Trim
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 26 oz. / 1.63 lbs. / 0.74 kg.
- UL® Certified to current NFPA 1977 Specifications