This is a special order item. Lead time for delivery is 6-7 weeks.
The CX Wildland Vent Pant design with 7oz Tecasafe material provides the perfect balance between protection and comfort. Each feature in these wildland fire pants was specifically designed to battle against heat, sweat, and discomfort. Coaxsher's Xvent zippered leg vent system allows airflow to battle against internal heat buildup. The cut and fit of the CX Wildland Vent Pants are second to none and totally raises the bar on Wildland Fire PPE design and function. With absolutely stellar fit, leg venting, knee articulation, and seamless crotch (less chafing!) these wildland fire pants keep you protected and comfortable all day long. Whether you’re on the fire line or at base camp you will appreciate these pants like no others.
- Patent Pending “XVent” Technology makes these pants the “coolest” period.
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Backed by 100% Guarantee
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Certified to meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA 3406
- Material: 7oz. Tecasafe Plus
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® NOMEX® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 26 oz. / 1.63 lbs. / 0.74 kg.
- UL® Certified to current NFPA 1977 Specifications