Designed for adventures where every gram counts, the Hitchens UL 20 ultra light sleeping bag provides the technical performance needed for outings when each nook and cranny in your pack is accounted for, and you depend on your sleeping bag like you would a harness, helmet, or beacon.
- Body mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
- 3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Vertically structured side walls integrating contoured baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti draft collar
- Ergonomic foot box construction provides more loft and warmth
- Ultralight high tenacity shell fabric
- Nylon rip-stop lining
- Insotect Flow™ construction
- DownTek™ water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Minimal zipper cuts weight and reduces cold spots
- 40"/102cm YKK #5 zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Temp Rating: 20° F
- Bag Size: Small, Regular, or Long
- Fits Up To: Small - 5'5"; Regular - 5'10"; Long - 6'6"
- Pad Size: Small - 20"x66"; Regular - 20"x72"; Long - 20"x78"
- Bag Weight: Small - 1 lb 9 oz; Regular - 1 lb 11 oz; Long - 1 lb 15 oz
- Insulation: 850 Fill Downtek
- Compressed Size: Small - 6" x 6"; Regular - 6" x 7"; Long - 7" x 7"
- Stuff Sack Size: Small - 7.5" x 15"; Regular - 7.5" x 15"; Long - 8" x 17.5"
Condition: 4 of 5 - This sleeping was returned in like new condition without tags or packaging. It is also missing the original store sack but does include the compression sack.