Made for those who appreciate the daily dose of freedom that a bicycle commute provides, the Smith Express MIPS Helmet is made for life in the city. It adopts a shell shape that’s familiar to commuters, along with a removable soft visor to keep your vision clear, but it also has a few tricks up its sleeve that make it more comfortable, and potentially more protective than a traditional urban cycling lid. Thirteen vents provide far superior airflow to what you’ll get with many commuter focused helmets, and the dial-adjustable retention system provides a secure hold on the head. Plus, it gets the laboratory and real-world proven MIPS® multi-directional impact protection system, which dissipates rotational energy in a crash, potentially reducing the forces transmitted to your brain. And while it won’t dodge car doors for you, the integrated rear vent light makes you more visible to traffic, helping to prevent collisions before they occur.
Tech-packed bicycle commuter helmet with a laid back look
- MIPS technology dissipates rotational impact
- 13 fixed vents provide cooling airflow
- Removable fabric visor cuts down on glare and blocks rain
- Integrated rear vent light makes you more visible to traffic
Best Use: Bicycle Commuting
- Gender: Unisex
- Certifications: CPSC; CE EN 1078
- Size: [Small] - 51-55 cm, [Medium] - 55-59 cm, [Large] - 59-63 cm
- How to Measure: Measure around the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new condition with out the tags/packaging.