First You Have to Get There
Slick approaches have finally met their match with the Black Diamond Circuit Men's Approach Shoes. A breathable knit-upper means you won't find yourself trying to dry out your sweaty feet before putting your climbing shoes on, and the multiple loop options give you a variety of ways to attach your shoes to your harness or backpack for walk-off multi-pitching. The BlackLabel rubber gives you plenty of stick whether you're on the trail or are scrambling off the beaten path, and the rubber toe caps add an extra layer of protection for your toes. With a sleek design that is at home both at the bar and in the great outdoors, the Circuit Shoes are enough to make the approach the best part of your day.
- Approach shoes to keep you comfortable at the crag or at the office
- Ultra-breathable knit upper won't rub you the wrong way
- BD's BlackLabel Street rubber provides plenty of stick when you need it most
- EVA midsole offers lightweight stability and cushion
- Collapsible heel gives you a slipper option in between burns
- Rubber toe caps keep stubbed toes at bay
- Multiple webbing loops mean you can easily clip them onto your harness for multi-pitch climbs
- Weight: 1 lb 1.9 oz (pair)
Condition: 4 of 5 - Shoes are in new condition. A dot of manufacturing glue shows near laces of right shoe. See images.