Work Hard, Play Harder
The Flylow Magarac Glove gets its name from the folklore legend of Joe Magarac, a man rumored to be made of steel who could work 24 hours a day and do the work of 29 men. While these ski gloves certainly aren't made of steel, they're tough enough to make you wonder thanks to the ultra-durable pigskin outer backed with nylon Cordura, so that when you're busy digging pits in the backcountry, you don't have to worry about damaging your new favorite gloves. The waterproof treatment keeps you bone dry when lapping the resort on touring on the skin track, and the Spaceloft insulation provides futuristic warmth that you'll be thankful for when the mercury drops in your thermometer.
- A lightweight ski glove that's toasty and tough as steel
- Spaceloft synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even when wet
- Waterproof coating keeps dry in everything from the rainstorms of the PNW to the powder paradise of Colorado
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- DWR treatment wicks away water with ease
- Best Use: Skiing
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000 mm
- Insulation: [Back of Hand] - Spaceloft Synthetic (200g)
- Material: [Palm] - Pigskin Leather; [Back of Hand] - Nylon Cordura
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned in lightly used condition without tags.