Designed as a hybrid between a five finger ski glove and a mitten, the Hestra Fall Line 3 Finger Glove is the all leather skiing or snowboarding glove you've been waiting for. The short fit with neoprene cuff, classic style, and Hestra quality makes this glove a favorite of anyone who likes to play in the snow. The 3 finger design provides the thumb and forefinger dexterity needed to make wardrobe adjustments while your other fingers stay toasty on those colder days when it's hammering snow and you just don't want to leave. Whether you're an old school racer or a park thug, your hands will appreciate the comfort, protection and warmth they provide.
- 3 finger design has the warmth of a mitten with the dexterity of a five finger glove
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure keeps the glove in place and locks out the cold
- External seams allow for better pole grip
- Included carabiner for connects gloves when not in use
- Outer Material: Waterproof impregnated aniline cowhide leather
- Liner: 100% Bemberg polyester
- Insulation: Fiberfill
Condition: 4 out of 5 – This item was returned to our store in lightly used condition without tags.