Face shots, pillow lines, and cliff drops are part of your daily winter routine, and you need a pair of gloves that can keep your fingers from going numb so you can nail every stalefish, mute, and truck driver on your way down the mountain. Built for top tier athletes, The Hestra Freeride CZone 3 Finger Glove maximizes warmth for early mornings in the dead of winter yet still offers plenty of dexterity, whether you need it for your next big trick or to change the music before you drop in. Fully waterproof and designed to last, the leather outer won't get sliced open by the edge of your skis thanks to the Wolf Paw reinforced fingertip construction, and the polyester lining will keep your hands toasty for seasons on end.
- A fully weatherproof 3-finger style for optimal warmth and dexterity
- Neoprene cuff forms to the shape and size of your wrist
- Hook and loop strap for a custom fit
- Short style fits easily underneath a ski jacket
- Outer material: Cowhide leather
- Insert: CZone
- Insulation: Foam
- Lining: Bemberg/Polyester
Condition: 5 of 5 - These gloves were returned in brand new condition but do not have any tags or original packaging.