The Hestra Heli Glove has become known for being warm, but what they don't advertise is the dexterity they provide. Any glove manufacturer can stuff insulation into a glove, but what good are they if you have to take them off all the time to make adjustments? The Heli Glove's gauntlet design will keep the snow off your wrists, keeping your hands warm, and keeping you out on the hill enjoying the fresh powder. Get a pair today, your hands will thank you.
- Eagle Grip to help you hold onto your poles or gear
- Snow lock with Velcro closure to keep out the cold
- Snap hook to keep gloves together when not in use
- Handcuffs to keep you from losing a glove when making adjustments
- Outer material - Upper section made of wind and waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton/Polyamide fabric. Proofed Army Leather- goat leather palm.
- Lining - Removable Bemberg/Polyester lining with Quallofill/Fiberfill insulation.
Condition: 4 of 5 - New and unused without tags. (NOTE: Navy Size 11 shows discoloration on one index finger)