The NEMO Tensor Alpine ultralight mountaineering pad offers lightweight, compact, extreme warmth without sacrificing comfort. Three layers of suspended metalized film and a unique construction efficiently retains your own body heat to bring warmth and comfort to cold weather camping. Whether at base camp or high on the mountain before a summit push, the combination of compact size, light weight, and warmth cannot be beat.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Spaceframe™ Baffles provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors.
- Premium 20D fabrics shave grams for a minimal pack size and weight.
- Three layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film provides quiet insulation with an unprecedented weight-to-warmth ratio.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- Zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Capacity: 1P
- Seasons: 4
- Best Use: Backpacking or Mountaineering
- Shape: Rectangular or Mummy
- Insulation Type: Thermal Mirror Aluminized Film
- Minimum Temp. Zone: -10 to -20 F
- Minimum Weight: Reg Mummy - 1 lb 1 oz; Long Wide - 1 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: Reg Mummy - 72" x 20"; Long Wide - 76" x 25"
- Thickness: 3"
- Packed Size: Reg Mummy - 8" x 3" dia; Long Wide - 9.5" x 3.5" dia
- Fabric: 20D PU Polyester Ripstop
- Color: Mountaineering Orange
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned in lightly used condition without tags.