Like a lot climbing parents, you may be experiencing the phenomenon that your kid can now flash your project in their tennis shoes. In that case, you may have a mini-crusher on your hands who deserves the Scarpa Piki Kid's Climbing Shoes, so they can go on to crush local test pieces everywhere. The Piki has a flat profile and a slightly asymmetric design, driving power to their big toes without hurting them. The single strap closure makes it easy to get the shoes on and off when they want to play in between burns, and the proprietary Vision rubber is both sticky and durable enough to hold up to years of use both on and off the rock.
- Flat profile, slightly asymmetric style offers all day comfort and performance
- 4mm Vision rubber is durable and sticky for any and all footholds
- A passive, low tension rand is easy on their toes
- One hook and loop straps for fit adjustability
- Profile: Flat
- Midsole: Passive low tension rand
- Outsole: Vision (4mm)
- Last: Flat Profile/Slightly Asymmetric
- Upper Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Hook and loop strap
- Weight: 3.9 oz (1/2 pair, size 28)
- Gender: Unisex
Important Warning for California Residents: This product may expose you to chemicals including hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, and perfluorinated compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Condition: 5 of 5 - These shoes were returned without the original tags or packaging, they appear to be brand new.