Ask your friendly local ski patroller what piece of gear they couldn't live without, and more than a few of them will tell you it's their favorite pair of gloves. You see, patrollers put their gloves through the paces all day, all season long, and Flylow built the Super Ski Gloves specifically for the demands of these hard-working on-hill heroes. Built with Flylow’s signature pigskin leather, which is unbelievably rugged, the Super gloves are beefed up with a generous amount of Spaceloft® synthetic insulation, which stays warm even when it’s wet. The extended gauntlet works well pulled over sleeves or tucked under the cuffs of your jacket, and the waterproof breathable membrane ensures that wet snow won't soak your gloves, but your sweat will still be able to escape. If you need gloves that will go from blowing snow to skiing pow without skipping a beat, these workhorses are worth your serious consideration.
- Super warm and durable glove inspired by ski patrollers
- Spaceloft® synthetic insulation is the gold standard for warmth even when wet
- Durable pigskin leather holds up to hard daily use
- Water-repellent treatment stops gloves from getting soaked
- Best Use: Skiing
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000 mm
- Insulation: Spaceloft® (280g back of hand, 120g palm)
- Material: [Face Fabric] Pigskin Leather; [Back of Hand] Nylon
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop lightly used and in good condition.