Ready For Action
If you need a low profile winter glove that’s big on durability, consider the Hestra Army Leather Gore Tex Short Glove. Based off the proven Army glove, this Short version adds a slim cuff to the equation, for easy fit under your jacket sleeves. Like the original, it gets a rugged goat leather palm that’s perfect for daily hard use, yet offers delicate tactile feel for adjusting boot buckles or operating zippers. The waterproof breathable GORE-TEX liner allows sweat to escape while completely blocking moisture from making its way into the glove, which translates into you staying drier and more comfortable for much longer. And even if you manage to dunk them in an alpine lake, the synthetic Fiberfill insulation stays warm even if it gets wet. From shoveling to skiing to walking the dogs, these gloves won’t miss a beat.
- Extremely durable glove for skiing and working in harsh winter conditions
- Gore-Tex liner is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Hestra Handcuffs retain gloves when removed
- Low profile cuff fits under jacket cuffs
- Included carabiner attaches gloves for storage
- Best Use: Skiing
- Outer material: [Palm] Goatskin Leather [Back of Hand] Windproof Polyamide
- Insulation: Fiberfill (100% Polyester)
- Lining: Bemberg (100% Polyester)
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used condition without tags or packaging.