Packing light doesn't have to mean freezing the entire way to your destination, especially now that you've got the Rab Men's Microlight Alpine Down Jacket in your arsenal. Weighing in at just 17 ounces and packing down small, the Microlight takes up minimal space in your already overstuffed day pack, leaving you room for safety equipment and celebratory summit bacon. Now updated with durable, recycled outer fabric and insulated with recycled 700-fill down, Rab added an eco-friendly twist to an old favorite—but the upgrades didn't stop there. The Microlight Alpine is now constructed with a combination of mapped micro and nano baffles to increase warmth without adding bulk. Add harness-compatible pockets, an adjustable hood, and a layer-friendly fit and you have an insulated jacket ready to take on any adventure in the mountains.
- A lightweight down jacket built for alpine environments
- 700-fill recycled goose down turns up the heat in ice-cold conditions
- Mapped micro and nano baffling increases warmth without weight
- Pertex Quantum® ripstop fabric provides a lightweight, weather resistant barrier to the elements
- Fully adjustable hood with a laminated brim for added wind protection
- Elastic cuff stays in place even while climbing
- 2 harness compatible, zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in precious warmth
- Included stuff sack
- Gender: Men's
- Best use: Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Hip
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Insulation: Recycled 700-fill down with Nikwax water-resistant finish
- Fill Weight: 5 oz
- Material: [Face Fabric] Pertex Quantum (Recycled 30D nylon); [Lining] Recycled 20D Nylon
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.