Your outdoor activities are as varied as the weather, and going from an early morning dawn patrol to snagging a few pitches at your local crag can mean hauling around more down jackets than safety equipment. But now, thanks to the Rab Women's Microlight Alpine Down Jacket, you can finally have a down puffy that can weather any storm in the mountains or in town. Rab updated this tried-and-true favorite with a durable, recycled outer fabric and recycled 700-fill down insulation for eco-friendly weather protection. Also new for this season is the combination of micro and nano baffling, which levels up the jacket's overall warmth without additional weight or bulk. Harness-compatible hand pockets make it easy to reach your snacks while sitting at a belay station, and the adjustable hood ensures that you'll stay warm while you wait. Rounded out with a cut that leaves plenty of room for baselayers underneath without being too cumbersome for a shell over top, the Microlight Alpine Down Jacket will be your go-to from the first day of fall until the spring thaw.
- Lightweight warmth for all things cold-weather
- Recycled 700-fill hydrophobic down turns up the heat in ice-cold conditions
- Mapped micro and nano baffling increases warmth without weight
- Pertex Quantum face fabric provides a lightweight, weather-resistant barrier
- Fully adjustable hood with a laminated brim for added wind protection
- Elasticated cuffs stay in place even while climbing
- 2 harness-compatible, zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in precious warmth
- Included stuff sack
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Climbing, Casual
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Hip
- Weight: 15 oz
- Insulation: 700-fill recycled down
- Fill Weight: 4.7 oz
- Material: [Face Fabric] Pertex Quantum (Recycled 30D nylon); [Lining] Recycled 20D Nylon
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.