Built To Ride
Packing all the storage space you need into a small, comfortable carry, the Deuter Women's Flyt 12 SL Backpack has everything you need for a full day spent on your bike. The female-specific design pairs form-fitting comfort with a highly breathable Airstripes back system that you can count on no matter how hot the day gets. With external storage options like helmet clips, compression straps, and easy-access side pockets, you can effortlessly stash bulky gear for the climb. And to make it easy to stay hydrated on never-ending uphill sections, Deuter made this pack hydration-compatible with bladders up to 3-liters. Once you're ready to transition into downhill mode, take comfort in the fact that you've got a built-in back protector that adds one more layer of protection in case things go wrong.
- Mountain bike hydration pack that won't stop until you do
- Women's-specific fit with a short torso and fitted shoulder straps
- Airstripes back system with mesh ventilation and lightweight aluminum frame
- Removable TÜV/GS-certified back protector
- Organizational bike tool compartment
- Pull-forward hip fins keep your pack well balanced
- Compatible with 3-liter hydration bladders
- Sunglasses holster on the shoulder strap
- Raincover included
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Mountain Biking, Road Biking
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Volume: 12 Liters
- Torso Length: One Size
- Material: 210D Polyamide, 100D High-Tenacity Polyamide
- Size: 18" x 10" x 6"
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.