Moving fast when it’s cold requires the right layering system to keep warm without overheating, and the Black Diamond Women’s Coefficient Fleece Jacket is up to the challenge. The gridded fleece interior retains precious body heat while allowing sweat to escape, and the slim fit makes layering a snap, so this jacket works equally well under a shell as it does as a standalone layer. The low profile hood fits easily under a helmet, while the thumb loops keep your hands protected and seal out cold drafts. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself wearing this one on the skin track, at the crag, and lounging around on a lazy Sunday as well.
- Slim-fit fleece midlayer designed for active pursuits
- Grid-backed polyester fleece is warm and breathable
- Built-in stretch gives you room to move
- Thumb holes help to seal out cold air
- Under-the-helmet compatible hood
- One zippered chest and two zippered hand pockets for storage