The ACT Trail Pro 32 SL Women's hiking pack is the ideal for long day hikes or super lightweight overnights. With an AirContact back system and airy perforated shoulder straps, you'll stay cool, dry, and comfortable while taking in stellar vistas and romping the dirt trails.
- Aircontact Trail backsystem – keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and a flexible Delrin U-shaped frame
- Fits torso length 16 - 21"
- Ergonomically S-shaped perforated foam shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability.
- Auto-Compress hip fin construction integrates an automatic side compression strap for snug, secure load adjustment
- Dual zippered pockets on hipbelt
- Large U-shaped two way zip opening allows for quick access to the lower part of the pack
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- One side zipped pocket and one side stretch pocket
- Wet storage pocket
- Zippered front pocket for quick grab essentials
- Large front compartment with stretch mesh sides and buckle closure for jacket, helmet, ect.
- Central single buckle lid lock
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz
- Volume: 1953 cubic inches (32 liter)
- Size: 24 x 11 x 9 Inch
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.