The Deuter Aviant Carry On Pro 36 SL Women's Backpack is the perfect standalone bag for weekends away or as a day pack on longer trips abroad. Organize your essentials easily thanks to separate compartments for your laptop, documents, and tablet, as well as a divider in the main body that opens up like a traditional suitcase. The Contact back system keeps you comfortable no matter how heavy you pack the Carry On, and the stowable shoulder straps allow you to seamlessly transition from a backpack to a briefcase-style carry and easily store it when it comes time to take off. Sized as a carry-on, feel free to skip the checked bag line on short trips or slip it over the handle of a rolling suitcase thanks to the pass-through back sleeve on longer journeys. Topped off with internal compression straps and a removable, separate bag on the inside, this travel pack has everything you need to get out and see the world around you.
- A travel backpack built with a shorter torso and more narrow shoulder straps for women who want to see the world
- Two suitcase style main compartments make it easily to separate work from play
- Shoulder harness stows away for convenient storage
- Separate document compartment
- Contact back system distributes the load evenly
- Padded laptop compartment keeps your work safe
- Zippered front pocket for easy access to small items
- Pass-through back sleeve allows the Carry On to slip over the handle of a rolling suitcase
- Padded handles make it easy to grab and go
- Chest strap can be adjusted for both width and height
- Removable bag to separate shoes or dirty laundry from the rest of your clothing
- Internal compression straps keep your clothes where you packed them
- Carry-on luggage dimensions
- Fits Torso Length: 14" - 20"
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Volume: 2196 cubic inches (36 Liters)
- Material: 420D Polyamide/600D Polyester
- Size: 22" x 13" x 9.1" (H x W x D)
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.