Built with a shorter women's specific fit, the Deuter Speed Lite 22 SL women's backpack is ready for fast and light outdoor adventure. It's super lightweight and compact design coupled with its minimalist, ventilated Lite Air back system will keep you on the move without feeling like your sweat has glued your pack to your back. This hydration system compatible pack will carry up to a 3 liter bladder and also includes multiple integrated gear attachment options give you versatility in your setup. Whether your hiking or cruising the single track, this pack is so comfortable that it will make you forget that you're carrying layers, snacks, and hydration until you need them.
- Lite Air - The lightest hiking pack backsystem in Deuter's product line provides stable and pleasant load distribution with a flexible, tensioned Delrin U-frame and an extremely light ventilated padded back panel.
- SL - Women's specific fit, designed by women for women with a shorter adjustable back length, narrower more ergonomic fit.
- Fits torso length 14 - 18"
- Ergonomically S-shaped narrow shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining and mesh venting inserts
- Athletic V-cut shape for extensive freedom of movement
- Wide mesh hip fins with zipped mesh pockets
- Sunglasses loop on shoulder strap
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Easy finger pull loops on zippers
- Two daisy chains
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Joining compression straps can be fastened across the front of the pack for ski carry or attaching other gear
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Zippered pocket on top
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- 3M reflectors
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Volume: 22 Liters
- Size: 20" x 11" x 6.7"
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.