Ultralight and built with a shorter women's specific fit, the Deuter Speed Lite 30 SL women's backpack is perfect for those outdoor adventures that require a little extra gear. It features the mesh backed, Deuter Lite Air back system with a lightweight, flexible frame to help you comfortably carry your load without feeling like your sweat has glued your pack to your back. This versatile, hydration system compatible pack will carry up to a 3 liter bladder and also includes multiple attachment options to give you flexibility in your gear setup. Whether your hiking the backcountry or bikepacking your favorite loop, this pack provides outstanding ventilation and all day comfort mile after mile, peak after peak.
- Lite Air - The lightest hiking pack backsystem in Deuter's product line provides stable and pleasant load distribution with a flexible, tensioned Delrin U-frame and an extremely light ventilated padded back panel.
- SL - Women's specific fit, designed by women for women with a shorter adjustable back length, narrower more ergonomic fit.
- Fits torso length 14 - 19"
- Ergonomically S-shaped narrow shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining and mesh venting inserts
- Athletic V-cut shape for extensive freedom of movement
- Wide mesh hip fins with zipped mesh pockets
- Sunglasses loop on shoulder strap
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Easy finger pull loops on zippers
- Two daisy chains
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Joining compression straps can be fastened across the front of the pack for ski carry or attaching other gear
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Zippered pocket on top
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- 3M reflectors
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Volume: 30 Liters
- Size: 25" x 11" x 8.7"
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.