It's not a hike until your daypack is stuffed to the gills and jingling with each step from all of the gear you've clipped onto the outside. Since you're going to need a solid hiking pack that can handle endless days on the trail, it might as well be the Deuter Trail 28 SL Women's Backpack. Designed for women who like to play in the alpine, the Trail 28 has everything you need to make your way to the top, like a built-in hydration sleeve, external clip-on loops, and trekking pole/ice axe attachments for more technical terrain. The Aircontact carry system keeps the pack close to your back, ensuring stability in steep terrain, and the open-cell foam padding offers the breathability you need for hours upon hours of climbing.
- Lightweight daypack for ladies who like to play in high places
- Aircontact carry system provides plush padding while remaining highly breathable
- Active fit shoulder harness pivots for a custom fit feel
- Shorter length torso with more narrow design for a women's specific fit
- Front-access, two-way zipper lets you easily reach items at the bottom of the bag
- Ice axe and hiking pole attachment loops
- Internal valuables pocket secures your keys and phone while you climb
- Zippered pocket on top for easy access to snacks and other on-trail essentials
- Integrated, removable rain cover
- Compatible with hydration bladders up to three liters
- One Size
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Hiking, Climbing
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Volume: 28L
- Torso Length: 14" - 18"
- Size: 23" x 13" x 7"
- Material: 50% Polyester; 50% Nylon
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.