If you are a snow professional, ski guide or dedicated female ripper who wants unparalleled fit, protection and dexterity, the Black Diamond Women's Legend Gloves are built for you. Featuring the waterproof and breathable protection of GORE-TEX® to seal out wet conditions, 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation to insulate against bitter winter temps, and a buttery-soft fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel, the Legend combines protection with comfort for use every day of the season. Updated 3D patterning gives the Legend more dexterity than previous models, and the supple yet durable sheep leather fingers and palm allow for dramatically improved feel. The abrasion-resistant Pertex® shell shrugs off moisture and scrappy terrain, and a hook-and-loop wrist closure seals out the elements.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert
- Abrasion-resistant Pertex® shell with hook-and-loop closure
- Supple yet durable sheep leather fingers and palm
- Fixed lining features super-soft fleece and 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Premium fit with updated 3D articulated patterning
- Weight Per Pair : 180 g (6.34 oz)
- Temperature Range : -12/-1 °C (-10/10 °F)