From day hiking to overnight backpacking, the Gregory Amber 34 Women's Backpack shines as a versatile machine to help you stay out as long as you need. When used as a daypack, the Amber offers a roomy interior for extra layers, food, another hiking essentials, and the universal hydration sleeve keeps your water bladder handy when you need to fill up at a stream along the way. The women's specific design helps avoid hot spots along the way, and the Versafit adjustable torso makes sure the fit is always dialed in, so you never have to dial it back. Plenty of storage pockets, including a bottom sleeping bag compartment, make for easy access to your gear and snacks at any time, saving you precious seconds when you're trying to cover ground.
- This versatile women's backpack can handle everything from long days to overnight stays
- Designed with a shoulder harness and waist belt meant to fit a woman's body
- VersaFit adjustable torso lets you dial in the fit
- Breathable back panel and shoulder straps keep you cool
- Zippered bottom compartment separates your sleeping bag and dirty clothes
- Hydration sleeve is compatible with any water reservoir
- Integrated rain cover with its own stash pocket
- Durable nylon fabric can handle a rough life spent outside
- Full-length size zipper gives you easy access to your gear
- Trekking attachment loops frees up your hands for scrambling
- Front, dual size, and top pockets help you stay organized
- One Size
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Backpacking and Day Hiking
- Fits Torso Size: 14" - 19"
- Fits Hips/Waist Size: 27" - 45"
- Weight: 2 lbs 11.5 oz
- Volume: 34L
- Size (H x W x D): 25" x 12" x 9.5"
- Material: [Body] - 210D High Tenacity Nylon/420 HD Nylon; [Bottom] - 840D Ballistic Polyester; [Lining] - 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
- Max Carry Weight: 35 lbs