If you ever find yourself wishing that someone would make a women's backpack small enough for day trips, but large enough to handle overnight excursions, that wasn't just the men's version in pink, then you've come to the right place. The Gregory Maya 40L Women's Backpack has your back for everything from days spent lost in the woods to days spent lost in the airport, trying to find your ever-changing departure gate. A BioSync harness, adjustable torso sizing, and women's fit hip belt give this Maya 40 a tailor-made feel with unparalleled comfort for up to 35 pounds of heavyweight hauling. With a dedicated sleeve to store your water bladder and plenty of storage for your snacks, you'll never be stuck paying $40 for a bottle of water and a granola bar at the airport again, meaning you actually can sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.
- Ultimate versatility in a spacious yet compact 40-liter backpack
- BioSync suspension stretches to match your stride
- Adjustable torso helps you fine tune the fit
- Specially designed shoulder straps and hip belt made to fit a woman's body
- Hydration compatible sleeve is compatible with most 3-liter reservoirs (sold separately)
- U-zippered access to the main compartment makes it easy to sort gear
- Quickstow sunglasses holder keeps your shades out of the dirt
- Zippered top and interior pocket help you stay organized
- Front and dual side exterior pockets for on-the-go storage
- Trekking pole/ice axe loop
- One Size
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Day Hiking
- Fits Torso Size: 14" - 19"
- Fits Hips/Waist Size: 27" - 45"
- Weight: 2 lb 10 oz
- Volume: 40L
- Size: 24.5" x 11" x 10.5"
- Material: [Body] - 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon; [Bottom] - 420D HD Nylon; [Lining] - 135D HD Polyester
- Max Carry Weight: 35 lbs