Icebreaker Women's Winter Zone Leggings
If you're looking for a high performance technical base layer for colder weather, look no further. The Icebreaker Women's Winter Zone Leggings feature midweight merino wool fabric and optimized venting zones to help you dump heat when you're most active. Fully functional for warmth, ventilation, and support while alpine climbing, backcountry skiing, or other day-long adventures in the wild, the body features 260 gram merino wool fabric with a touch of Lycra for stretch to allow you to move freely. The gusset utilizes lightweight, 180 gram eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits. In the higher-wear areas around the knees, merino and polyester waffle jersey were used for added abrasion resistance. Flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Fabric weight: 260 Midweight
- Inseam: Medium = 72 cm / 28"
- Fabric: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA® Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 285 g / 10.05 oz
- Fit: Slim
- Best for: Snow Sports, Hiking, Adventure
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, comfort, stretch, odor resistance
- Features: LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation, Icebreaker branded brushed elastic waistband, Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, Flatlock seams prevent chafing, Gusset for comfort and mobility
- Style: #104001
- Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean Exact instructions on the care label.