Up For Anything
The Montane Women’s Protium Hooded Jacket is a versatile fleece up for most outdoorsy adventures. You can wear it as a midlayer for ski touring in wintertime, or wear it without a shell for hiking in spring and fall. It’s also ideal for climbing in the alpine during summertime. There’s plenty of stretch to ensure freedom of movement, and it wicks moisture and dries quickly when the going gets sweaty.
- Versatile fleece designed for winter ski touring, summer backpacking, and climbing in spring and fall
- Stretchy fleece offers moisture management, quick-drying comfort, and freedom of movement
- Regular fit makes for a magnificent midlayer for winter skiing
- Elastic-bound hood fits under helmets
- Zippered pockets provide secure storage
- Material: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Fit: Regular
- Hood: Elastic Binding
- Zipper: YKK VISLON
- Seams: Flatlock
- Pockets: 2 Zippered Hand
- Weight: 11.5oz
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.