The designers at Rab realized that not everyone likes looking like a marshmallow when they don their puffy jacket and head out the door, so they designed the slim-fitting Women's Microlight Down Jacket, so you can stay warm and still look stylish this winter. Stuffed with hydrophobic down in a stitch-through baffle construction, the Microlight feels like a heated blanket, without the need for cords or batteries. 750-fill power down means a high warmth-to-weight ratio, keeping this piece extremely light and packable, making it perfect for everything from chilly campfire sessions to days spent at your local ski hill. A water-resistant, Pertex Quantum outer shell easily wicks away light snow and rain, while the athletic cut makes it easy to slip under a waterproof shell in the event of a more serious downpour. Add to all of that the harness-compatible hand pockets and an adjustable drawcord hem, and you've got a new winter coat perfect for any occasion.
- A slim fit, puffy jacket designed as a standalone piece or mid-layer for everything alpine
- 750-fill hydrophobic goose down turns up the heat in ice-cold conditions
- Pertex Quantum provides a lightweight, weather resistant barrier to the elements
- Elasticated cuff stays in place even while climbing
- 2 harness compatible, zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in precious warmth
- Included stuff sack