When It Rains, It PoursWhile the Big Agnes Big House Tents offer more than enough space for you and your merry band of campers, Big Agnes didn't include your gear in their original design. They did realize that when a passing shower turns into a full-blown downpour, you'd need a place to stash your bags and bikes, giving rise to the Big Agnes Big House Tent Vestibule. This pole-supported tent accessory adds a generous amount of waterproof storage space to your tent, so you can sleep soundly without curling up next to your backpack.
- Large vestibule to add to your gear storage space while camping
- Single pole support provides more head room and increased structural integrity
- Awning-style option available when propped up with trekking poles (sold separately)
- 1500mm waterproof coating keeps you and all of your gear dry
- Compatible with 2020 model Big Agnes Big House 4 and Big House 6 Tents only (sold separately)
- Big House Tent Footprints - Sold Separately
- Accessory Tent Poles - Sold Separately
- Seasons: 3
- Number of Doors: 1
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Head Height: [Big House 4] - 60"; [Big House 6] - 64"
- Vestibule Area: [Big House 4] - 43 ft2; [Big House 6] - 61 ft2
- Packed Size: [Big House 4] - 23" x 5"; [Big House 6] - 23" x 5.5"
- Trail Weight (Body, Fly, & Poles): [Big House 4] - 3 lb 2 oz; [Big House 6] - 3 lbs 14 oz
- Packed Weight: [Big House 4] - 3 lb 11 oz; [Big House 6] - 4 lbs 7 oz
- Fast Fly Weight (Fly, Footprint, Poles, & Stakes): [Big House 4] - 7 lbs; [Big House 6] - 6 lbs 14 oz