Thanks to the Big Agnes Pluton UL 40 Down Sleeping Bag, you no longer have to sacrifice comfort by going ultralight on the trail. The Pluton is the perfect minimalist companion when you want to get out in the summer months but are sick of freezing every night under that old, fleece quilt you always bring along. With 850 fill DownTek™ inside, this ultralight sleeping bag compresses down to just 5" x 6" and weighs less than a pound, allowing it to fit in virtually any small crevasse of your pack without weighing you down. A durable nylon ripstop shell fabric means that you won't have to worry about your ultralight bag tearing on the first use and leaking feathers everywhere while the water-repellent finish gives you confidence that you'll stay dry and warm even when you leave the tent behind to sleep under the stars.
- Minimalist, ultralight mummy bag for trips when every ounce counts
- 850 fill down has a high warmth to weight ratio and is highly compressible
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Minimalist hood with drawcord
- Full length zipper allows the bag to be opened to use as a comforter
- Ergonomic footbox provides more loft and warmth
- Mummy shaped bag
- 70" / 178cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & polyester ripstop stuff sack
Construction + Materials
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon ripstop lining
- 850 fill DownTek™ - a water repellent, bluesign™approved down
- Temp Rating: 40° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6' 0"; Long - 6' 6"
- Pad Size: Any
- Bag Weight: Regular - 15 oz ; Long - 1 lb 2 oz
- Fill weight: Regular - 8 oz; Long - 10 oz
- Insulation: 850 fill DownTek™
- Compressed Size: Regular - 5" x 6"; Long - 5.5" x 6"
- Stuff Sack Size: 6" x 10"