The Exped Synmat Hyperlite Sleeping Pad breaks the stigma that ultralight sleeping pads only lead to a sleepless night spent tossing and turning in the tent trying to get comfortable. Putting three inches between you and the ground, the Synmat HL ensures that you won't feel every pebble and twig underneath the tent while the built-in microfiber insulation gives you that warm fuzzy feeling when you bed down for the night. You'll appreciate the small packed size for long trips with a lot of gear, and the carry weight of under a pound means you won't regret bringing the Synmat along when you're 20 miles into your next backpacking trip. Ideal for three-season camping and backpacking, this design proves that you don't need a mattress topper to get a good night's sleep outside.
- Ultralight sleeping pad that doesn't skimp on comfort
- Microfiber insulation adds a layer of warmth to your sleep system
- Tapered construction fits into the smallest tents and bivy sacks
- Vertical baffles keep you comfortably situated throughout the night
- One-way valve allows for convenient inflation and rapid deflation
- Stuff sack, repair kit, and Schnozzel Pumpbag UL - Included
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
Construction + Materials
- Outer Fabric: 20D Polyester
- Insulation: 60 g/m² Texpedloft Microfiber
- R-Value: 2.9
- Temperature Rating: 26.6 °F
- Shape: Mummy
- Best Use: Car Camping and Backpacking
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Weight: [Medium] - 12.9 oz; [Medium Wide] - 15.5 oz; [Long Wide] - 15.7 oz
- Packed Size: [Medium] - 7.5" x 3.5"; [Medium Wide] - 7.5" x 3.9"; [Long Wide] - 7.9" x 3.9"
- Size: [Medium] - 72" x 20.5"; [Medium Wide] - 72" x 25.6"; [Long Wide] - 77.6" x 25.6"