Made for cold weather outings, the Blackburn UL 0 is one of the most technically designed Big Agnes System bags. It features a full pad sleeve design, a very durable nylon rip-stop shell fabric, and super cozy 850 fill power DownTek water repellent down insulation to combine ultralight versatility with durability and comfort. Whether you're a 3/4 length-pad-carrying, fast fly tent-gram-counter or just gearing up for a cold weather hut trip where weight and packed size in important, this is the go-to bag for you.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Tapered vaulted foot box creates wiggle room for your feet with out creating large cold air pockets
- Stretch fabric panel beneath hood creates a designated pillow pocket
- DownTek™ water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Superlight shell fabric with high tear strength
- 70" / 178cm YKK #5
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags within a series
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Temp Rating: 0° F
- Bag Size: Small, Regular, or Long
- Fits Up To: Small - 5'5"; Regular - 5'10"; Long - 6'6"
- Pad Size: Small - 20"x66"; Regular - 20"x72"; Long - 20"x78"
- Bag Weight: Small - 2 lb 8 oz; Regular - 2 lb 12 oz; Long - 3 lb 0 oz
- Insulation: 850 Fill Downtek
- Compressed Size: Small - 6" x 7"; Regular - 7" x 8"; Long - 7" x 8"
- Stuff Sack Size: 9" x 20"