NEMO's Galaxi 2P Tent has the quality and innovation you expect from a NEMO backpacking tent, but at a lower price point than models with similar features. The Galaxi 2P features a suite of top quality technical fabrics and a user friendly design to set itself apart, making it a perfect solution for those who like to keep it simple. With two doors and two vestibules, you have easy access and plenty of gear storage for when the weather turns bad. The roomy design will keep you from feeling claustrophobic, but is still light enough for backpacking. A footprint is also included to help protect the bottom of your tent from gravel or camping in rock conditions.
- Designed for maximum livable space inside, using pre-bent poles and a smart and simple pole structure to increase interior volume.
- Two doors and two vestibules allows for easy access from both sides and ample gear storage.
- Roll-back fly feature allows views of the sky through the large mesh canopy, as well as helping to manage condensation and add breathability.
- Durable fabrics and quality hardware provide maximum value.
- Clever vents in the fly vestibule zippers keep air moving in a rainstorm.
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy.
- Included tent footprint for extra protection.
- Stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit, and drawstring stuff sack also included.
- Capacity: 2P
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 1 oz
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 2 oz
- Floor Dimensions: 87.9 x 53.2 in
- Floor Area: 32 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 22 sq ft
- Interior Height: 38.6 in
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Frame Description: One 9.2 mm Hubbed Aluminum Pole
- Packed Size: 18.9 x 7.9 in dia
- Mesh: No See Um Mesh
- Fly Fabric: 68D PU Polyester Ripstop (1500mm)
- Floor Fabric: 75D PeU Polyester (3000mm)