Why not make it a deluxe? Big Agnes took the already popular Q-Core insulated sleeping pads and sweetened the deal by making them even lighter. The Q-Core Deluxe sleeping pad uses I-Beam construction to give you the comfort, stability, and support needed for a good night's rest. The integrated layer synthetic insulation provides the heat barrier needed for three season use or cold conditions. Utilizing a high volume inflation and quick deflation valves, this pad sets up easily and tears down quickly when you're ready to go.
- Light and compact three season pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface, as comfortable as your bed at home
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- WRM HL - Ideal for sleeping pads, this durable, high-loft synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth with minimal weight and bulk
- Soft touch stretch fabric
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- High volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- Repair kit included
- Temp Rating: 15° F
- Shape: Rectangular
- Weight: Petite (20"x66") - 21 oz; Regular (20"x72") - 23 oz; Long (20"x78") - 25 oz; Wide Regular (25"x72") - 26 oz; Wide Long (25"x78") - 30 oz
- Packed Size: Petite - 4" x 8"; Regular - 8.5" x 4.5"; Long - 4.5" x 8.5"; Wide Regular - 4.5" x 9.5"; Wide Long - 9.5"x5"