Toasty Hands, Happy Kid
Your kiddo may be just starting their ski career, but a great set of gloves will make every day on the hill more fun, and that’s precisely why Hestra built the GORE-TEX Flex Jr Glove. Designed to pack all of Hestra’s full size tech and quality into a pint sized package, these gloves are built on a GORE-TEX liner, which is the gold standard in waterproof breathable technology. The wicking polyester lining pulls moisture away from their hands, while the Fiberfill synthetic insulation provides serious warmth, even if it gets wet. And the 4-way stretch Flextron softshell material has plenty of give, which makes it easy for smaller hands to grasp ski poles, even if it’s your ski pole pulling them through a flat spot on the hill. If you’re looking to maximize the number of runs you can take before stopping in the lodge for some chicken tenders, these gloves are a great way to keep your budding shredder warm, comfortable, and stoked about getting back on the chairlift.
- Top tier kids' glove with the weather protection of GORE-TEX
- GORE-TEX membrane is waterproof and breathable so they stay dry
- Flextron 4-way softshell material is stretchy for an easy grip on ski poles
- Fiberfill polyester insulation is low bulk and stays warm even if it gets wet
- Polyester lining wicks moisture away from their hands so they won't freeze
- Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Making a Snowman
- Shell material: Flextron 4-way stretch softshell
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Insulation: Fiberfill 100% polyester
- Lining: Bemberg 100% polyester.