Rebel in Style
Image, attitude, and rebellion are all a part of being a preteen. As a parent, you have minimal control over how they act, but you can make your life a little easier by making them feel like you understand them. The first place to start? Get them a pair of Julbo Cruiser Kids' Sunglasses. Designed to match the latest surf and skate trends, these shades have enough of an edge to give them the style they want while cruising around and causing trouble. Multiple lens options let you choose between durable polycarbonate lenses for kids who are tough on their gear and polarized lenses for those that spend a lot of time on the water. Rounded out with a wraparound profile and curved temples for a sleek fit, the Cruiser Sunglasses give you something that you and your preteen can finally agree on.
- Surf-inspired design for kids who like to cruise
- Curved temples hug small faces for a perfect fit
- Wraparound profile is comfortable while providing full coverage
- Asian fit frame
- Gender: Unisex Kids'
- Age: 8 - 12 Years
- Best Use: Casual, Hiking, Climbing, Biking
- Base Curve: 6
- Dimensions: [Lens/Bridge/Temple]: 51mm/13mm/122mm
- Weight: 0.70 oz
- [Spectron 3] - Polycarbonate, category 3 lens; VLT - 12%
- [Spectron 3CF] - Polycarbonate, category 3 lens with a color flash finish; VLT - 12%
- [Polar Junior] - Polarized, category 3 lenses; VLT - 15 - 17%