The Deuter ACT Trail 24 backpack is a light, clean and super versatile pack. Deuter streamlined the ACT Trail series to give them a fresh, sleek look, but kept the functionality and performance required for a premium pack. The sporty no-frills design offers top Aircontact carrying comfort and many smart details (such as the fold away hip belt) that make them the right choice for hiking, backpacking, or urban outings.
- Aircontact back system keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and an anatomic X-frame of aluminum stays
- Fits torso length 15 - 19"
- S-shaped shoulder harness of ergonomically shaped padding with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Mesh hip fins ensure a compact secure fit and stow quickly for versatile pack use
- Large U-shaped two way zip opening allows for quick access to the lower part of the pack
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- One side zipped pocket and one elastic mesh pocket
- Wet storage pocket
- Zippered front pocket for quick grab essentials
- Central single buckle lid lock
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz (1100 g)
- Volume: 1460 cubic inches (24 liter)
- Size: 23 x 10 x 7.5 (H x W x D) Inch
- Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, Deuter-Super-Polytex
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.