The Aircontact Lite 50 + 10 pack boasts lightweight, reliable comfort with a streamlined and a classic fit. Featuring a Vari-Quick back length adjustment system, ice axe and hiking pole loops, as well as a stretch front pocket and bottom compartment access, this pack is a backcountry do-all that holds up when put through the wringer.
- Aircontact Lite backsystem keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and an anatomic X-frame of aluminum stays
- Vari Quick adjustable back length
- Adjustable torso length range - 15 - 21"
- S-shaped shoulder harness of ergonomically shaped padding with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability.
- Auto-Compress hip fin construction integrates an automatic side compression strap for snug, secure load adjustment
- Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Dual stretch mesh zippered pockets on hip belt
- Extendable 10L pack collar adds optional volume expansion
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Top lid attachment loops
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zippered divider
- Height adjustable, removable lid
- Height and width adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Hydration system compatible
- Double layer base
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz
- Volume: 3051 + 610 cubic inches (50+10 liter)
- Size: 31 x 12 x 10 Inch
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.