When you're planning to backpack through Southeast Asia for 3 months, a rolling suitcase isn't going to cut it. Easy as it may be to imagine yourself trekking through the forest, dragging your luggage through the dirt, it's a whole lot easier to imagine that trip with the Deuter Aviant Voyager 65+10 Backpack on your back instead. Built with their new Contact Back system and spring-steel frame to take a weight off of your shoulders when you load up the pack, the Voyager is perfect for travelers who want to hit the ground running when they get off of the plane. A large main compartment is accessible via the top of the bag, an oversized front zipper, or through a separate, bottom compartment with a removable divider, so you can access all of your gear whenever you need it. An integrated day pack gives you the ability to carry your checked bag and carry-on thanks to the shoulder strap attachments, letting you access your passport, travel documents, or other valuables with ease. Deuter also included a transport cover that doubles as a rain cover so that you and your bag are set, no matter what the baggage handlers or weather decide to throw your way.
- A large, trekking backpack designed for air travel and international adventures
- Main compartment is accessible via the top lid or front access zipper
- Contact back system with a spring-steel frame distributes the load evenly
- VariQuick adjustment system lets you customize the back length of the pack by simply sliding a buckle on the back
- Separate bottom compartment with removable divider is perfect for a sleeping bag or dirty clothes
- Front stretch compartment provides enough space for a small day pack or extra layers
- Separate day pack that can attach to the main shoulder straps is included with a 13" laptop compartment
- Padded hip fins with zippered pockets allow for fit customization and even load distribution
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Padded handles make it easy to grab and go
- Chest strap can be adjusted for both width and height
- Two side pockets for easy access to water bottles and other items you want on hand
- Lid pocket with key clip and zippered bottom compartment help keep you organized
- Transport covered is included and doubles as a rain cover while trekking
- Fits Torso Length: 14" - 19"
- Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz
- Volume: 3966 + 610 cubic inches (65 + 10 Liters)
- Material: 420D Polyamide/600D Polyester
- Size: 32" x 13" x 16.9" (H x W x D)
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.