You planned your trip months in advance, packed your suitcase with the Deuter Futura 24 Backpack, hopped on a plane, and finally made it to the Alps. The Futura is the perfect companion for walking around the small towns dotting the countryside and easily carries your lunch, a light layer, and has plenty of secure storage for your valuable items. When it comes time to head out for a longer adventure, fill up your hydration bladder, grab your trekking poles from their convenient attachment loops on the back and hit the trail. The Aircomfort Sensic back system offers plenty of support and breathability for long days of peak bagging while the exterior stash pockets and adjustable straps make it easy to maximize your comfort on the go. An integrated rain cover ensures that a little rain won't ruin your day and the front stretch pocket allows you to safely store away any wet layers when the storms have passed.
- A versatile design built to take on everything from walking city tours to peak bagging
- Aircomfort Sensic system with a mesh backing offers superior breathability while the ergonomic S-shape eliminates rubs
- Active Comfort Fit distributes weight evenly throughout the pack's harness
- Built using a lightweight and flexible spring steel frame for maximum freedom of movement
- Padded hip belt is easily adjustable based on load and waist size
- Stretch side pockets are perfect for stashing items while on the trail
- Hiking pole attachment loops make it easy to stash poles away
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Front organizer pocket for small items
- Valuables pocket on the inside of the bag keep your essentials safely stored
- Large front stretch pocket for stowing away wet clothes
- Chest strap can be adjusted for both width and height
- Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 liters
- Removable rain cover included in separate pocket
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Volume: 1464 cubic inches (24 Liters)
- Torso Length: 15" - 19"
- Material: 60% Nylon; 40% Polyester
- Size: 20" x 10" x 7.1" (H x W x D)
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.