Designed for technical alpine climbing with a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist Finger glove combines a BDry™ waterproof insert with a removable PrimaLoft®-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions. The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while PrimaLoft Gold Insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. A high-loft fleece lining adds additional comfort, and the Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex® Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation needle punch palm insulation
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Weight Per Pair: 261 g (9.2 oz)
- Temperature Range: -29/-12 °C (-20/10 °F)