From Fishing Hole to Watering Hole
Howler Brothers created the Gaucho Snapshirt because they wanted to transform the vintage embroidered western shirts of the past into something technical and wearable in everyday life. The result is a lightweight and quick drying masterpiece that excels from your secret fishing hole to your favorite watering hole. This premium technical shirt features original Howler embroidery, a mesh lined, vented back yoke to keep the air flowing when temperatures heat up, pleated chest pockets to stash your small items, and pearl snaps in case a dance contest breaks out.
- Pearl snaps provide easy buttoning and add western style
- Pleated chest pockets can hold your tippet or your ID
- Cotton-poly blend dries quickly if you suddenly become amphibious
- Shirt tail bottom hem dresses things up for casual Friday
- Sunglass-cleaning microfiber at hem
- Vented back yoke helps control back sweat
- Sizing Note: these are pretty roomy, so for a slim fit, we suggest one size down from your usual t shirt size
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Casual, Fishing, Fly Fishing
- Fit: Regular
- Material: 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Sizing for this shirt runs large. We recommend sizing down from your regular size if you are unfamiliar with Howler button down sizing, or prefer a slimmer fit.