Trekking the PCT requires that you pack light but still carry everything you need with you, including rain gear for those storms that last for days on end. Black Diamond built the Men's Stormline Stretch Rain Pant for just this occasion. Packing into their own pocket and weighing under 8 oz ounces, you won't even feel them in your pack on the trail, but you'll be thanking yourself for bringing them along when the downpour hits. With the BD.dry waterproof and windproof membrane, you'll keep the rain out no matter what mother nature sends your way, while the stretch fabric ensures maximum comfort whether you're walking, scrambling, or doing a few trail lunges for extra fitness.
- BD.dry (2.5 layer) membrane is fully waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Stretch fabric increases mobility
- Gusset seat and articulated knees allow full range of motion
- 1/3 length zippers on either leg for custom fit
- Elastic waist with internal draw cord
- Stows into back-right zippered pocket with carabiner clip loop
- DWR Coating