Sweatshirts are great for lounging, but when you’ve got something more serious on the agenda, the Rab Geon Pull-On Men’s Jacket comes into its own. This remarkably versatile midlayer is built from midweight stretch fleece, which is enhanced with a grid pattern on the inside, which both enhances warming loft and aids in sweat transfer to keep you dry. The quarter zip design and low bulk flatlock seams help this piece work beautifully with a harness, while the chest pocket keeps small essentials close at hand. Whether you’re using it as an outer layer on a crisp fall day, or you choose to wear it under a shell jacket for midwinter pursuits, this will be one of the most versatile pieces in your gear rotation.
- Pull over stretch fleece jacket that's perfect for the trail or the crag
- Midweight fleece material with warmth-enhancing grid backing
- 1/4 zip design lets you vent heat and plays nice with harnesses
- Front chest pocket keeps your essentials close at hand
- Flatlock low bulk seams make it easy to layer over this jacket
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Hiking, Backpacking, Running, climbing
- Hip Length
- Weight: 13.7 oz
- Material: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.