SL = shorter length. The ACT Trail Pro 38 SL hiking pack is designed for women, but also works well for smaller framed men. Its super light design is made for long day hikes or minimalist overnight adventures in steep terrain. It features the Aircontact Back System to provide ventilation for the wearer while several adjustment options to help keep your load both comfortable and stable. It also offers several equipment attachment options, multiple pockets for organization, and is hydration system compatible.
- Aircontact Trail back system keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and a flexible Delrin® U-shaped frame
- SL - Women's specific fit, designed by women for women with a shorter adjustable back length, narrower shoulder harness and conical shaped hip belt
- Fits torso length 15 - 19"
- Ergonomically S-shaped perforated foam shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability.
- Auto-Compress hip fin construction integrates an automatic side compression strap for snug, secure load adjustment
- Dual zippered pockets on hipbelt
- Large U-shaped two way zip opening allows for quick access to the lower part of the pack
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- One side zipped pocket and one side stretch pocket
- Wet storage pocket
- Zippered front pocket for quick grab essentials
- Large front compartment with stretch mesh sides and buckle closure for jacket, helmet, ect.
- Central single buckle lid lock
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz (1500 g)
- Volume: 2320 cubic inches (38 liter)
- Size: 26 x 12 x 9.8 Inch
- Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, Deuter-Super-Polytex